|01 SoulBGC Jan FINALWEB||16 MB||
|02 SoulBGC Feb FINALWEB||16 MB||
|01 SoulBGC January FINALWEB||16 MB||
|02 SoulBGC February FINALWEB||10 MB||
|03 SoulBGC March FINALWEB||15 MB||
|04 SoulBGC April FINALWEB||16 MB||
|05 SoulBGC May FINALWEB||14 MB||
|06 SoulBGC June FINALWEB||15 MB||
|07 SoulBGC July FINALWEB||18 MB||
|08 SoulBGC August FINALWEB||16 MB||
|09 SoulBGC September FINALWEB||13 MB||
|11 SoulBGC November FINALWEB||20 MB||
|12 SoulBGC Dec FINALWEB||26 MB||
|10 SoulBGC October FINALWEB[smallpdf.com]||24 MB||
|BGC March FINALWEB||17 MB||
|BGC April FINALWEB||17 MB||
These Conditions shall be binding on all persons (“Card Holders”) to whom or on whose behalf a contactless stored value card, “TAP BGC card” for short, is issued, or who otherwise acquires a TAP BGC card.
TapBGC is a form of electronic money payment system using RFID technology. The service shall be used on public transportation operated by Bonifacio Transport Corporation (“BTC”). The TapBGC system is administered by Tridata Systems, Inc. (“TSI”), the technology and systems provider of BTC.
I. ISSUANCE OF TAP BGC Card
Stored Value” shall mean the initial monetary value paid for and stored in TAP BGC card or the residual value remaining therein from time to time, excluding the Travel Deposit.
II. CONDITIONS OF ISSUE AND USE
III. VALIDITY OF THE TAP BGC Card
IV. TRAVEL DEPOSIT
1. What is TapBGC?
TapBGC is an automated fare collection system based on smart card technology platform. It uses contactless reloadable cards to pay your fare when riding BGC Buses. Bonifacio Transport Corporation of BGCBus has partnered with Tridata Systems Integrator (TSI) to provide and administer this service.
2. Where is it accepted?
Currently, TapBGC is only accepted for BGC Bus fare transaction.
3. How much is a TapBGC card?
TapBGC cards are free but with refundable deposit of P50 upon issuance. This can be redeemed once the TapBGC card is surrendered. However, only working cards will be accepted.
4. How much is the bus fare?
Bus fare is P12 for all routes. If you get your card now and load P100, you will get 10 rides — that’s only P10 per ride. This promo is up to June 30, 2014 only.
5. Will our TapBGC card expire if we won’t be able to use it?
TapBGC cards are good for a period of three years
6. Where can we buy TapBGC cards?
TapBGC cards are available at the Market! Market! Bus Terminal, The Mind Musuem Ticketing Office, Bonifacio One Technology Tower (along Rizal Drive) and BGC Bus Office (near Net Plaza). It will soon be available at the EDSA/Ayala BGC Bus terminal.
7. Will I be allowed to have 2 or more TapBGC card?
Yes, you can have as many cards as you want and use them as long as you have sufficient balance.
8. Can I use my card to pay for my friends upon boarding the bus?
No. Each rider must have their own loaded card. Upon tapping, you won’t be able to tap again for a given period of time.
9. Do I need to tap out when I disembark from the bus?
You don’t have to tap out upon disembarking. You only need to tap upon boarding.
10. How can the transaction records and remaining value of the TapBGC card be checked?
Every time you use your TapBGC card, the transaction amount and the remaining value will be shown on a TapBGC bus reader or on a printed receipt issued by merchants when you try to recharge your cards.
11. What if my card gets lost or stolen?
Your reloadable TapBGC card is as good as cash when loaded. We will not replace nor retrieve your load when your card gets lost so please take good care of them. 12. Can I use any form of ID card holder available on the market for protection to dust and scratches?
Any card holder for protection can be used except for a metal one. Metal casing can interfere with radio frequencies when tapping on the reader. 13. Can I replace my defective card?
Defective cards will be subject for investigation at BGC Bus Office. If electric component inside the chip was found defective without indication of mishandling, it will be replaced by BGC Bus. TapBGC cards has embedded electronic chip inside that’s why proper handling is needed. Folding, excess heat, deformation and the like may result to malfunction. 14. Does my TapBGC have maintaining balance?
You can use up to the minimum of P12.00. In some cases like promotional period, P10.00 or lower maybe applied. A recorded voice notification will prompt you for your last remaining ride to help you aware on your next reloading time. 15. What is the maximum amount I can load into my TapBGC card.
We set a P1,000.00 maximum load for each card for the safety of the consumers. 16. Can a lost card be blocked?
Blocking of cards requires a concrete proof that you are the real owner of the card. Card blocking maybe requested at the BGC Bus Office. 17. Can I request for a history of transaction of my card?
Requesting for a transaction of history requires a concrete proof that you are the real owner of the card. Card history maybe requested at the BGC Bus Office. 18. Where can I call for inquiries and questions about the use of the card?
You may call our hotline: 8828Bus (287) or you can log on to www.bgc.com.ph for the detailed terms and conditions for the use of TapBGC card
1. The TAP BGC card shall and can be redeemed only as a means of payment for BGC Bus subject to these Conditions.
2. BGC may reject the use of the TAP BGC card if
3. The Card Holder agrees that BGC is responsible for deducting the payment from the stored value at point of the transaction.
VI. REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE CARD
1. Card Holder may replace a defective TAP BGC card by presenting it at TAP BGC Customer Service Office at:
2. The defective TAP BGC card shall be surrendered to and retained by TAP BGC Customer Service Officers and/or the Agent upon such request for replacement. For the purposes of these Conditions, an TAP BGC card shall only be regarded as “defective” in the event its electronic data cannot be reliably read for any reason whatsoever as determined by TAP BGC Customer Service Officers and/or the Agents.
3. In any case, BTC will only replace the TAP BGC on the following conditions:
VII. LOSS OF THE TAP BGC Card
1. Card Holders are responsible for safeguarding their TAP BGC cards against loss, damage or theft, and ensuring that their TAP BGC cards are not used by any person without the Card Holder’s permission.
2. Each of BTC, the Agents and the Qualified Merchants accepting the TAP BGC card for payment for Qualified Goods and/or Services are not responsible for any financial losses incurred due to the loss of an TAP BGC card and have no obligation whatsoever to prevent the use of a lost TAP BGC card by a person other than the Card Holder.
VIII. CARD HOLDER COMPLAINT
Any complaint regarding the use of the Card and transactions shall be communicated to TAP BGC CARD Customer Service Hotline 882BBUS
BTC shall not be liable for any losses or damages of whatever nature in connection with transactions involving the Card Holder’s use of the Card, in any of the following instances: (i) disruption, failure or delay relating to or in connection with Card transactions due to circumstances beyond the control of BTC, fortuitous events such as, but not limited to, prolonged power outages, breakdown in computers and communication facilities, typhoons, floods, public disturbances and calamities and other similar or related cases; (ii)loss or damage which the Card Holder may suffer arising out of any fraudulent or unauthorized utilization of the Card due to theft or unauthorized usage or violation of other security measures with or without the Card Holder’s participation
X. AGREEMENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement shall be subject to existing policies and procedures of BTC relative to TAP BGC Card which are deemed incorporated herein by way of reference, and as may be amended or supplemented by BTC from time to time. The Card Holder’s receipt of the card from the purchase, if the Card Holder is not the Purchaser, constitutes the Card Holder’s agreement to these terms and conditions as well as the acceptance of the corresponding risks associated with the use of the TAP BGC Card
The Card Holder acknowledges that amendments to the Terms and Conditions herein prescribed maybe adopted by BTC from time to time. BTC shall notify the Card Holder for any changes In Terms and Conditions for the imposition of service charges and/or maintenance fees, and that notices posted by BTC in prominent places within its branches on such amendments shall constitute notice sufficient to bind the Card Holder.
XII. NO PDIC COVERAGE
The TAP BGC Card is not a deposit account and the value stored therein is not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC).
XIII. NON-INTEREST BEARING
The TAP BGC Card, being not a deposit account, shall not earn any interest.